I made this for a mini-swap. Not too shabby for my first DWR!
I even liked the way the back turned out.
This was what I made for the spring pillow swap.
I had been desperately wanting to do some low volume EPP... The result made me not so happy. But meh. Luckily it is a potholder so it will be covered with sauce anyways.
Here is the back with the quilting. I also forgot to change the bobbin thread. Meh, all around on this poor potholder.
This was what I came up with for the fall pillow swap...
Back zipper/envelope closure.
Then I made a postcard for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Wooo.
This was what I came up with for the Teal Mini Swap for Ovarian Cancer on Facebook. It is a Lone Starburst.
I got a little crazy with my new walking foot. Oooops!
And this is what I'm working on for the winter pillow swap. To be continued...